Series X False Ventilation Error

Discus and support Series X False Ventilation Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Today I took my Seriea X to a friend’s house to play Cyberpunk and no matter what I try I’m getting the common ventilation error issue. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by takumisrightfoot, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. Series X False Ventilation Error


    Hi all,

    Today I took my Seriea X to a friend’s house to play Cyberpunk and no matter what I try I’m getting the common ventilation error issue.

    The console is elevated with nothing blocking any of the ventilation ports, ambient temperature is the same and there’s no dust or anything significant inhibiting cooling.

    I went from playing Cyberpunk at 4K for hours on end the other day to not even being able to get to the menu of the game. The main fan of the console now ramps up even if I’m just scrolling through a menu and the console will shut down within 5-10 seconds of launching any game.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    :)
     
    takumisrightfoot, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Series X False Ventilation Error

    Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good night

    if the temperature rises, request repair immediately.

    it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Series X False Ventilation Error

    Hello @takumisrightfoot! I hope that you are doing well today!

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. If your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, there could be hardware issues, like the fans not working properly. We do recommend to get it repaired. You can set one up on device support.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

    Series x ventilation issues

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with your console problem.

    You may follow this guide for steps to try and resolve the issue:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    If the problem persist, this could already be a hard ware issue and needs a service.

    You may register and process a service for the Xbox on this link:

    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  5. Eric Laberge1 Win User

    Wy the display in ok on my series x but not the gameplay ?

    I removed my account, restart my series x and re-add my account and it doesn't work. My console is well-ventilated.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    can the xbox series x be laid horizontal or must it be vertical

    The key though is it has to have plenty of ventilation on both sides and NOT on carpet

    I use a glass shelf personally amd my series x laying horizontal
Thema:

Series X False Ventilation Error

Loading...
  1. Series X False Ventilation Error - Similar Threads - Series False Ventilation

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. My new Xbox series x was false banned

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My new Xbox series x was false banned: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** My new series x I jus bought I woke up one day played Fortnite and I got a permanent ban I had my acc 7 yrs they...
  8. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  9. more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide

    in XBoX on Consoles
    more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide: on the warhammer 40k darktide page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/warhammer-40000-darktide this game advertises 4k 60fps performance but digital foundry states otherwise In quality mode at 30...
  10. xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...: very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game developers to make sure a game is a solid 120fps and...