Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help.

Discus and support Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Basically I have been trying to buy an extended warranty through MS complete. I bought my Series X from Gamestop. I have registered my device through... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Deaths Backhand, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help.

Basically I have been trying to buy an extended warranty through MS complete. I bought my Series X from Gamestop. I have registered my device through the Microsoft website. However every time I try to get a human to talk to, ends up fruitless. I originally
    got to a billing support agent, because I thought billing would you know, bill me the extended warranty. They redirected my call. It has been on hold for over 2 hours now. What do I have to do to talk to an official XBox rep that can actually help? Not an
    Xbox ambassador, a actual support rep. The ambassador tried to be as helpful as he could.

TLDR: What number can I call to talk to an actual Xbox Rep that can extend my Series X's warranty??

:)

Deaths Backhand, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Lt Farty Pants Win User

extended warranty

I pre ordered my Series X through Best Buy and received it and registered it on my Microsoft account on Nov 11th.

Just this morning I went online to Microsoft Complete warranty website and started an online chat and purchased the extended warranty through Microsoft for $49 plus tax.

All they did was went online and saw my Series X was registered and added on the extended warranty for me.

It is really a good deal at $49 and covers 1 console replacement and 2 controller replacements for 3 years. Best Buy warranty is $69 for 2 years and only covers 1 console replacement and 1 controller replacement.
  3. AaronKirkland Win User

Xbox series X warranty options

One year. Microsoft offers an extended warrranty if you buy it from them, other restailers have thier own. Extended warranties are not included with All Access
    I have already pre-ordered the Xbox Series X. Is there a way to pay for an extended warranty after the fact or would i have to wait to until launch or is it just not an option now?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same question. I have pre-ordered the Series X on Xbox.com, but I was not offered an option for an extended warranty at the time of the pre-order and I cannot find any place on Xbox.com to add a warranty now.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox One not coming on

It seems like the brick is the problem and needs to be repaired.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

You should check to see if your Xbox is in warranty

Warranties, extended service plans, and terms and conditions for your device

Terms and conditions, including warranty terms, depend on where you purchased your device. Find legal documents about the Standard Limited Warranty, Microsoft Complete extended service plan, and extended hardware service plan
    for business
    here
  5. Noahrocha Win User

Cyberpunk refund is still declined

Same here, wont let me call cust service, then virtual help finishes by saying I need to call cust service! Back to aquare one! Now its a matter of principle, they need to honor they’re promise.
  6. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Warranty

I got in the chat early this morning on the Microsoft Complete warranty website and added the extended warranty for $49 to my Series X. Took about 15 minutes total to have it added.

You have 45 days after purchase to add the warranty.
Thema:

Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help.

1. Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help. - Similar Threads - Series Extended warranty

2. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  5. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  6. Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...: This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or...
  7. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  8. Extended storage for Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Extended storage for Xbox Series S: Right now I'm currently looking to add more storage to my Xbox Series S because I am running out, but the price for 2tb Seagate extended storage is like $280. I just wanted to ask if there are any...
  9. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?: This issue kinda sucks and i don't wanna re-sell because i'd be losing money. Me and my sister got the Xbox Series S for christmas and since then ive hardly been able to use it. It doesn't connect...