Series X E106 During Cold War

Discus and support Series X E106 During Cold War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I was in the middle of a zombies round on my X (playing the series X version) and the game crashed, and the screen went black. Next thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeSchulz, Nov 18, 2020.

  1. JakeSchulz
    JakeSchulz Guest

    Series X E106 During Cold War


    Hi everyone. I was in the middle of a zombies round on my X (playing the series X version) and the game crashed, and the screen went black. Next thing up was a screen I've never seen before that said
    "something is wrong" and gave me two options to reset xbox or troubleshoot. I had an error message 106 or something and it basically forced me to system wipe after trying everything to save it. Has anyone else had this happen to them? It's re-downloading everything
    right now but I'm a little concerned that this is not even a week in and I'm getting this and concerned that it may happen again.

    :)
     
    JakeSchulz, Nov 18, 2020
    #1
  2. ghost Nunyo Win User

    Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

    Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  3. N33Dhelp Win User

    Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

    Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  4. AbraSantos Win User

    Games

    but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  5. JoshuaDichiera Win User

    Cold War suck on starting screen

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

    This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  6. Boombaa Win User

    Crashing

    Hi,

    This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
Thema:

Series X E106 During Cold War

Loading...
  1. Series X E106 During Cold War - Similar Threads - Series E106 During

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. New Xbox Series X can’t start up- Error E106

    in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X can’t start up- Error E106: just bought a brand new Xbox Series X. When i tried to turn it on for the first time “Something went wrong”, Error: E106 0000000A 80070570. I have tried doing a factory reset many times- every...