Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

Discus and support Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, May 27, 2023.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the background stays red. When no disc is in the console, the background changes per game.

I also posted in the weekly discussion thread in the pinned post with the same info.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, May 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Dynamic Background?

At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One OG theme?

No. It's a dynamic background which is only available on the Series S/X
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
  5. GiftsGates Win User

Xbox store basket.

Hey guys,Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only available for series X/S?Personally, I would have thought there could've been an update by now for the background to be made available to all consoles seeing as £60 was spent,like myself,purchasing the controller?Love the controller but feel robbed of the exclusive background form
  6. wi7bit Win User

20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X

Sorry pauldelaney7.... The Xbox One or One X just isn't powerful enough to display dynamic backgrounds, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. Even before the Series consoles came out. They don't even get the 4K dashboard....

Still worth having the controller though... It looks amazing! 😍
Thema:

1. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc - Similar Threads - Series Dynamic Per

2. What drives are capadible for the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    What drives are capadible for the series x: Trying to find a budget friendly storage expansion capadible for my series x 42da6d7d-ebb2-4580-b927-7cfe8bd9a6ea
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. Xbox series X no pictuy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X no pictuy: Xbox series X Hello has anyone else had this issue? My Xbox turns on but the screen is black and I can hear things moving with the controller but there is no picture any help would be much...
  5. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  6. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  7. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  8. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  9. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  10. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...