Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

Discus and support Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, May 27, 2023.

  1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

    Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc


    Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the background stays red. When no disc is in the console, the background changes per game.

    I also posted in the weekly discussion thread in the pinned post with the same info.

    submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/mwassem33, May 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Dynamic Background?

    At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

    If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One OG theme?

    No. It's a dynamic background which is only available on the Series S/X
  4. Epic Louie Win User

    Xbox background - personalised themes

    I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
  5. GiftsGates Win User

    Xbox store basket.

    Hey guys,Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only available for series X/S?Personally, I would have thought there could've been an update by now for the background to be made available to all consoles seeing as £60 was spent,like myself,purchasing the controller?Love the controller but feel robbed of the exclusive background form
  6. wi7bit Win User

    20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X

    Sorry pauldelaney7.... The Xbox One or One X just isn't powerful enough to display dynamic backgrounds, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. Even before the Series consoles came out. They don't even get the 4K dashboard....

    Still worth having the controller though... It looks amazing! 😍
Thema:

Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

Loading...
  1. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc - Similar Threads - Series Dynamic Per

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  9. I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...: I'm just having trouble finding it within the system or do I have to do anything to make it appear ? cd2b3267-0859-4c22-bce6-0441b5e530ea
  10. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...