Series X dust covers

Discus and support Series X dust covers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the use of a commercially sold dust cover a good idea with the Series X console? Will it actually lead to overheating issues or actually help keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RKG1964, May 12, 2021.

  1. RKG1964
    RKG1964 Guest

    Series X dust covers


    Is the use of a commercially sold dust cover a good idea with the Series X console? Will it actually lead to overheating issues or actually help keep dust out?

    :)
     
    RKG1964, May 12, 2021
    #1
  2. RKG1964 Win User

    Series X dust covers

    Thank you. That is exactly what I was thinking.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Series X dust covers

    overheating because you would be blocking the fan and exhaust ports

    They aren'meant to be blockrd

    A can of air would be better
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Mesh dust cover

    You should not add any fans, filters, or anything else to your system. The airflow is very specifically designed analyze on a predetermined pressure level to work properly.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Mesh dust cover

    Yes what sword said

    Nothing should impede the airflow unlike the ps5 which is a complete toaster in my basement despite its airflow size

    My series x doesn't turn my room into a sauna

    Hence why I only run NY ps5 in the winter lol
Thema:

Series X dust covers

Loading...
  1. Series X dust covers - Similar Threads - Series dust covers

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  8. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  9. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  10. xbox series x dust

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x dust: what size torx T8 screw driver is needed to open the back of the xbox. mainly the screw under the stickers c59cad8a-9867-4c52-8d87-f7b45876a436