Series X doesn't connect to WiFi, but Xbox one will

Discus and support Series X doesn't connect to WiFi, but Xbox one will in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently got the Series X, and It won't connect to my wifi, but my xbox one will. The only way I can get my X to connect is to either tether my wifi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by poweht, Nov 14, 2020.

1. poweht
    poweht Guest

Recently got the Series X, and It won't connect to my wifi, but my xbox one will. The only way I can get my X to connect is to either tether my wifi through my mobile and Hotspot it to the X, or connect to the wifi bouncer(which is further away than the
    router). Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong, or how to fix my problem. The connection through those means are very spotty at best. The router is less than 15ft from the console, where as the bouncer is close to 40ft. It doesn't make sense to me please
    help.

:)

poweht, Nov 14, 2020
  2. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

it uses wifi that the xbox has a receiver and sender for, similar to the microsoft pc wireless adapter but obviously built into the console.

no bluetooth at all. there is not a single bluetooth chip in the console, the modern xbox controller connect via wifi to the console or bluetooth to phones and pc if not using the adapter for pc. only the controller has bluetooth and this is basic at best.

Does the Xbox Series X or Series S support Bluetooth? | Windows Central

No Bluetooth for Xbox Series X

The Xbox Series X doesn't have Bluetooth, similarly to the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. The reason is simple; the Bluetooth signal isn't strong enough to meet Microsoft's specifications for latency. Microsoft uses its proprietary signal, dubbed Xbox Wireless, for connecting controllers and other accessories, like the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and the SteelSeries 9X wireless headsets.

Microsoft's signal is far stronger than Bluetooth. Since many people typically game while sitting far away from their consoles in the living room or so on, Bluetooth's susceptibility to interference increases exponentially at longer ranges. If you were hoping you could use a USB Bluetooth adapter, it wouldn't work either, as the Xbox Series X and other Xbox One consoles don't have the drivers necessary to power them.
  5. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
  6. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
Thema:

1. Series X doesn't connect to WiFi, but Xbox one will - Similar Threads - Series doesn't connect

2. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  3. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  4. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  5. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  6. Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.: So I recently upgraded and setting up my series X I had it plugged directly into my tv and the picture was perfect and great. I have a soundbar that I use and when I plugged the series X into the...
  7. I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended: I have a linked account on the Xbox of my kids everything fine except that I can't play on online server in Ark Survival ascended. Is there a way to fix it or is the problem known ?...
  8. Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.: So, I've had trouble connecting with my Series S at times anyway, but was always able to work around it. However right now I'm quite lost. The internet in my apartment, which I share/get from my...
  9. My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...: When I remove my system from the wifi and connect to my hotspot it works just fine, I tried a factory reset on it and still it doesn't work. 03a3e4df-7f8a-456c-87c5-31725cf3dc71
  10. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online: So I had the game downloaded and I was using it offline without problems. Yesterday i attached my xbox to internet connection, going online again, an update appeared, 70GB and I installed it. Now...