Series x disc keep reading for 5 minutes then stops is this normal?!
Discus and support Series x disc keep reading for 5 minutes then stops is this normal?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed wen i turn on my series x no matter what game i got in the system my disc keep spining. Even if im playing another game that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mehrdadmiresmaiel, Dec 25, 2020.
Thema:
Series x disc keep reading for 5 minutes then stops is this normal?!
Loading...
-
Series x disc keep reading for 5 minutes then stops is this normal?! - Similar Threads - Series disc keep
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
Series S/X disc to digital question
in XboX InsidersSeries S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X disc slots
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X disc slots: Hi I have recently got an xbox series x for my 32nd birthday. but I noticed it can only play digital copies. I have a few games that are discs. I would like to know if I can attach an external... -
How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?: Really wanna play the game but only have it on disc and just wondering if theres any possible way to get it downloaded e68e5e39-20ee-4b63-a8fb-67ac629a061b -
Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x
in XboX InsidersDecided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x: Having problems getting discs to load without having to shut down console first for hard restart. Everything was fine before the uninstall now something seems off. I downgraded my ultimate... -
SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???
in XBoX Games and AppsSERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...