Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question
Discus and support Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. One strange thing happened with the Series X today, i turned it off after been on for a hour. Then 2 min later i decided to turn on and browse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaymondNOR, Nov 20, 2020.
Thema:
Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question
Loading...
-
Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question - Similar Threads - Series didnt turn
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Opened my xbox series and made me redo the setup lie i just factory rested but it didnt...
in XBoX AccessibilityOpened my xbox series and made me redo the setup lie i just factory rested but it didnt...: So i opened my xbox series s and made me re do the setup of the console like i just factory reseted it,but it didnt delete any of my games.Why? 060d7dd8-27e1-4143-9da8-adc1428cbe5e