Series X DEV Error 10482/Games won’t load

Discus and support Series X DEV Error 10482/Games won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a series X a few days ago and transferred all my data over. When launching most digital games it loads for a second then goes to the Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wyatt Visnaw, May 22, 2023.

1. Wyatt Visnaw
    Wyatt Visnaw Guest

I just bought a series X a few days ago and transferred all my data over. When launching most digital games it loads for a second then goes to the Home Screen and does that over and over. When opening cod mw2 it instantly gives me a DEV Error 10482 and won’t even get to a loading screen. I’ve tried deleting the game and re downloading it, I’ve tried resetting and saving date, I’ve tried completely factory resetting my Xbox and I’ve tried all internet settings. Did I get a messed up console from the factory or is there a fix to this. I’m considering returning it and just getting a new one.

:)

Wyatt Visnaw, May 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Wyatt. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Modern Warfare two, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Check for any pending system updates for your console.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update.

Solution 4: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220
  3. Wyatt Visnaw Win User

Thank you for replying, I’ve tried all those but just figured I’d try again real quick and none of that worked. Thank you for the suggestions.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. If there is also an external hard drive connected to your console, turn off your console then disconnect it, turn on the console without the external hard drive and see if it works fine.
  5. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

Yes. And it downloaded but only the COD for series x. Only one game shows in my games. The red mask season 4. And it won’t load. Takes me to store and then says I own it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Sys_Error Dev error 10482 modern warfare 2

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Her, in your description you say that you tried some procedures on the console. however you already tried to reset your console keeping games and apps, if you haven't tried it follow the procedures below.

Another thing that can help, if you are playing in a new generation console, like Series S/X is try to remove games from quick resume, because when you will start some game that is very heavy in matter of memory for the console.

And finally try to do a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
Thema:

1. Series X DEV Error 10482/Games won’t load - Similar Threads - Series DEV Error

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  8. Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X: I've tried everything I've filled in that damn form to create a dev account and it only reloads the page without going to the paymente page, is it outdated, or what's happening...
  9. Series S and Dev activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series S and Dev activation: I've just bought a series S console I downloaded the app from Xbox store I've followed all instructions to the letter joining the dev program but it won't work. What am I missing any help please...
  10. Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s: Dev mode has bricked my xbox series s. Some folders not showing and cant do anything with dev account. Just paid for it and its useless 9f66acda-32eb-44bd-bfa0-49f59ef7c5d0