Series X delivery - Order 4704804610

Discus and support Series X delivery - Order 4704804610 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X back in September, directly from Microsoft - I assumed if anyone could get me the console on launch day, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Nov 9, 2020.

  1. Series X delivery - Order 4704804610


    Hello,

    I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X back in September, directly from Microsoft - I assumed if anyone could get me the console on launch day, it would be the manufacturer themselves.

    However, I got my UPS tracking number yesterday and it has still not been updated today.

    I rang Xbox customer services (in the UK where I am based) and the two people I spoke to were insistent that as it was a pre-order, shipping would start on November 10th with delivery 2-3 days after that.

    Is anyone able to confirm this? The guy seemed like he was just reading off a script so I'm not sure if he is correct or just reciting the standard response for preorders.

    Obviously, I'll be extremely unimpressed if the console doesn't make it to me for launch.

    Thanks,

    Nick

    :)
     
    Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Nov 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Politika-A7C14A4C-55 Win User

    Series X delivery - Order 4704804610

    Appreciate your reply. I've got my fingers crossed - let's hope for the best!
  3. OmgWanKenobi Win User

    Series X delivery - Order 4704804610

    I preordered also and in orders on my account, it shows the deliver date is tomorrow. I would assume the people were giving you wrong information because all preorders from MS for the consoles should be despatched today (if not already) to arrive on launch
    day.

    Like you, theres a few people here with the same issue as in we have tracking numbers but they aren't recognised on the UPS site. I expect that MS printed shipping details with info and it's just a case of UPS needing to pick them up, scan the labels and
    log them into their systems before our trackers work. Given they'll be dealing with a lot of orders it could just take time for ours to be scanned. Some are seeing their tracking details and some aren't. For now, i'd just sit tight and hope MS don't screw
    us over tomorrow ;)
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Series X delivery - Order 4704804610

    Typically they will send pallets of consoles to regional distribution centers, anD thenscan them in the night before. Thats how its worked in the past. Cant say its still the same.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox Series X compatability

    Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

    With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

    For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  6. TrentChattin Win User

    Series x pre-order delivery

    Awesome!!!! and yes i pre-ordered it from microsoft. Thanks so much for the speedy response and info!!!!
Thema:

Series X delivery - Order 4704804610

Loading...
  1. Series X delivery - Order 4704804610 - Similar Threads - Series delivery Order

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...