Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...

Discus and support Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Completes the whole startup screen without interruption when there's no disc in the drive. Anyone else notice this? submitted by /u/Z06Junkie... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Z06Junkie, Dec 5, 2021.

1. /u/Z06Junkie
    /u/Z06Junkie Guest

Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...

Completes the whole startup screen without interruption when there's no disc in the drive. Anyone else notice this?

submitted by /u/Z06Junkie
    [link] [comments]

/u/Z06Junkie, Dec 5, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  3. BGH FlakJacket Win User

Sound cuts out????

I am playing BF4. The sound randomly cuts out here and there. Also in the middle of a game I get tossed back to the home screen. Dawnbreaker sucks on the 360 and sofar, it sucks on the x-one!
  4. martyrknight69 Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

First my audio cut out and I could not hear anything on the main screen or in games. I changed the hdmi port and the sound worked momentarily but cut out again. It seems to only affect certain games. I have a samsung tv, Q60 series QLED.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

Do you mean the Xbox One X intro before the standard green startup screen is missing? If so, go to your display settings and check if the output is 4k. If it is, then theres nothing to worry about. Your X is working as normal, only the startup is missing.
    Theres no need for a replacement
  6. candyman100 Win User

Games throwing back to home?

Same deal as everyone else. Cuts back to home screen in middle of nba 2k14
Thema:

1. Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the... - Similar Threads - Series cuts picture

2. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  3. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  4. Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my audio cutting out on my series X: So I got a series x in June and a month ago ive noticed the audio cuts out after I start the console. I have two microsoft official headsets and they experience the same issue. both of these...
  5. Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x: So I have been using the official xbox wireless headset and for some reason whenever I start up the console the audio starts cutting out when doing anything. The only way to fix this is to reset...
  6. My xbox series x audio is cutting out

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series x audio is cutting out: So I have had a xbox series x for about three months. In the past two weeks I have started experiencing audio cutting out when I start my xbox. The only way to stop this from happening is to...
  7. Microsoft Headset Series X/S Cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Headset Series X/S Cutting in and out: I have the latest Xbox Wireless Headset connected to my Xbox Series X by Bluetooth. When playing games with party chat / audio, the audio only works well 50% of the time. At random, audio quality...
  8. Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?: My xbox series x screen has green dots in the background and keeps cutting out after about 20 seconds consistently. I have checked all hdmi cables and there's no issue with other devices. Anyone...
  9. XBOX SERIES X cuts off after 30 seconds and has no display to monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X cuts off after 30 seconds and has no display to monitor.: After 30 seconds my Xbox series X cuts off. There is no display at all to my monitor. I tried a new hdmi, and it was still was not displaying any image to my monitor. Also, the box will not stay...
  10. Microsoft Headset Series X/S Cutting in and out - Fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Headset Series X/S Cutting in and out - Fornite: I have the latest Xbox Wireless Headset connected to my Xbox Series X by Bluetooth. When playing Fortnite, the audio only works well 50% of the time. At random, audio quality will reduce, cut...