Series X cross gen game not working

Discus and support Series X cross gen game not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am disappointed to say the least on the technical support offered by XBOX. In this day I have to post a question to a forum and can not talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonSherman1, Mar 17, 2021.

  1. Series X cross gen game not working


    I am disappointed to say the least on the technical support offered by XBOX. In this day I have to post a question to a forum and can not talk to anyone. I just spent $700 on a series x, downloaded 164GB for the cold war that was purchased at launch for the system to tell me that I need to Purchase the game. I select "A" to purchase even though I own the game and it informs me " looks like you already own this" error code PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

    tPBnM6OfUUy1Flqw.4.1.1.2.1.

    I uninstalled the game and am now downloading another 164GB. I got to the "ready to start" and it is doing the same thing.

    Worst experience for a product of this value, not impressed and ready to take back and get a playstation.

    :)
     
    JasonSherman1, Mar 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

    From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

    From the Store page:

    "For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

    Either the cross gen or just buying the Series S/X version
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

    The game is a cross gen game, which means Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players.
  5. Ярослав ФуÑ Win User

    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?

    For me and my friend, the game is suitable for consoles Xbox one, xbox series s/x, so the reason is not in cross gen
  6. mrstupops Win User

    MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    I had three discs from different stores..

    My brother had the same issue.

    The last disc (which wouldn't read on my One X or my original Xbox one) works perfectly fine on my Series X.

    It's not a faulty disc.

    It's older drives and cross gen games.

    My One X played everything else perfectly.

    It's an issue with these cross gen x/s discs..

    Nothing you can say is going to convince me otherwise..
Thema:

Series X cross gen game not working

Loading...
  1. Series X cross gen game not working - Similar Threads - Series cross gen

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  10. Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play: Am I able to play the new NBA 2k24 with a friend if they have the Xbox series s and I have the Xbox one? 0b415ea9-6c67-4e39-8eb8-cd1adfa8b919