Series X crashes every game with battlefield 2042

Discus and support Series X crashes every game with battlefield 2042 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't even finish a game of battlefield without my series X crashing, this is the only game that does it too. 1da782ce-9710-41cf-b1c4-515455c6f8fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Simpin, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Big Simpin
    Big Simpin Guest

I can't even finish a game of battlefield without my series X crashing, this is the only game that does it too.

:)

Big Simpin, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Maldito Tito Win User

XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

Date: Sept 02, 2022
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Battlefield 2042, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. YNOT GOON OGC Win User

Battlefield 2042 series x crashing

Also having this issues crashed 3 times in my first game. I really want to play but I literally can't. Also using standard controller and my roommates series s with pro controller works perfectly.
  6. oilygibbon02 Win User

Battlefield 2042 series x crashing

Hi,

I’ve been trying all the same things to fix my series X version too. At one point I suspected possible corrupted save data but after clearing everything I had I went back and it was to no avail.

Interestingly I also have a series S and when I play on that I have had no crashes or issues. I seriously think it’s something to do with the hardware in the series X.
Thema:

1. Series X crashes every game with battlefield 2042 - Similar Threads - Series crashes every

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  4. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  7. Xbox Series S crashes every game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashes every game.: Hi, I am currently using Xbox series S and every game that i have downloaded crashes ater playing for sometime and even at the start. I have a stable internet connection with no networking...
  8. Xbox Series S crashes on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashes on every game: Does anyone else have this issue? I've already reserved the system through the settings from erasing everything including the profiles on my console to doing a full reset. I've even used the...
  9. DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X: Doom eternal campaign freezes every 10-20 minutes during campaign. This is terrible. I’m seeing that it’s happening to numerous people and nothing has been done about it. This is very sad to see a...
  10. Series x keeps crashing and strange lines are appearing in every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x keeps crashing and strange lines are appearing in every game: [img] I keep getting these strange line in everygame i play, online & offline no matter what, ive powered it on and off everyway, factory reset it and cleaned out the heat sync but its just not...