Series X controller freezes while I am in party aftet August 2021 update

Discus and support Series X controller freezes while I am in party aftet August 2021 update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Series X Wireless controller freezes with light on while I am in party and headset is connected only. Suddenly I can hear the other person but he could... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/momi1989, Aug 29, 2021.

1. /u/momi1989
    /u/momi1989 Guest

Series X Wireless controller freezes with light on while I am in party and headset is connected only. Suddenly I can hear the other person but he could not hear me and I cant use the controller at all. I had to pull the battery to solve this issue. This happened right after the last controller update of August few days ago. Note: I am not on insider. I have never had any issue with the controller. I have it for 9 month and it was perfect until this update.

I beleive that the issue is with the update. I connected my controller to my laptop and i tried to update the controller again. Then the previous version returned back. Then ofc when i connected it to Xbox again, it asked me for update but i did not update it and i went to login button. The problem got resolved. I have to do that every time

But this is only a temporary solution until Microsoft fix the last update of the controller.

Did anyone face this issue after the last update?

submitted by /u/momi1989
    [link] [comments]

/u/momi1989, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Axzo Win User

Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't recognize inputs in-game

3. 8849fb1c-2ff2-4e2d-b Win User

ask

What new features will there be in early august 2021 about cloud gaming will it be without gamepass ultimate subscription like xbox series x in the cloud on old gen consoles
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

i have bought my xbox and xbox series x controller togther back in March 2021. So i dont think thats the problem :(
  5. JY Studios.. Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

New XBOX series X Serial Number(17-8-2021)

Service Date 17th August 2021

Product ID : [mod removed]

SN: [mod removed]

Hello Again Mateus

I have just received my replacement Xbox Series X and this one has the exact same problem as my first one, ie:bad playback of clips recorded from my FS 2020 and TSW sims (see discussion with moderater Mateus Fortuna on the first Xbox series X) plus with this one has no sound (sometimes) and it cant trim the clips, i have put a clip on you You Tube again (taken from a 4k 60hz TV)

https://youtu.be/_KUHbM2e0hk

Freddy
  6. OzzBash Win User

My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

i have the same issue since August update i also have t5 500gb works fine with everything else but not series x
Thema:

1. Series X controller freezes while I am in party aftet August 2021 update - Similar Threads - Series controller freezes

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  4. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  5. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  6. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  7. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  8. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: The only way I get it to stop for a short period of time is by when I encounter the issue, I immediately unplug my Xbox, plug it back in, go to settings, and then reset my alternate Mac address....
  9. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...: After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant give it any input ( i can still press it ), the...
  10. Xbox series s controller input freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller input freezes: Whenever I'm using my Xbox series s, it will stop receiving controller inputs and freezing on what ever input I was on for a few seconds before returning to normal and then back to frozen etc etc....