Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

Discus and support Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller that came with the series x consol has an issue. It has just had an update, i've force restarted it lots of times and plugged it into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam coate, Nov 10, 2022.

  1. Liam coate
    Liam coate Guest

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix


    My controller that came with the series x consol has an issue. It has just had an update, i've force restarted it lots of times and plugged it into the consol quite a few times. But it still has the same problem: Left and Right triggers work, left and right sticks work and the Xbox button works but, A,B,X,Y the D-pad,LB,RB, upload video, Options, Menu and controller sync buttons are all not working. Any Ideas on how to fix?

    :)
     
    Liam coate, Nov 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

    I'm sorry about that, Liam.

    The product has repair yes, normally a specialized technician can identify the error and solve it without major problems
  3. Liam coate Win User

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

    Thanks for the reply but unfortunately i have already done this
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Liam, when a control stops working some buttons, it means that its board is damaged, friend

    In that case, the only way would be to trigger the repair of it, if it is still available.

    Below is the official procedure for triggering the repair

    Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

    After clicking on it, go to ''online service''. In the category put ''accessories'' and next to ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Liam coate Win User

    Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

    Thanks for your reply, Unfortunately My Warranty has ran out and i can't afford a new controller, i am handy with a soldering iron tho if there is a possible fix and part? Or can i pay for it to be repaired?

    It's a shame these controllers are so porrly made and are not cheep.
Thema:

Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix

Loading...
  1. Series x contoller buttons not working after update. Ideas on how to fix - Similar Threads - Series contoller buttons

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. Why does my xbox series s contoller not function properly at all on my PC.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series s contoller not function properly at all on my PC.: Whenever I try to use my Xbox Series S controller, the controller buttons do not correspond with the binds I have in any game I play at all. The binds are completely jumbled, some buttons do the...
  10. Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio: If I use a 3.5 audio aux cord from my series X controller to my laptop, can I use the laptop speakers to hear my audio from my Series x while playing? 93da9046-3d2f-404f-a00a-7297ea5e37f3