Series X Console restarts when powered on

Discus and support Series X Console restarts when powered on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series X is set to energy saving mode and since the update last week every time I switch it on it goes through the restart process. OS version... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/scooby-pete, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Series X Console restarts when powered on

My series X is set to energy saving mode and since the update last week every time I switch it on it goes through the restart process. OS version 10.0.2261.3400 Shell version 2302.0.2301.23002

I’ve done everything bar a factory reset. Changed power settings back and forth, done a 10” power button reset, unplugged for an hour and it’s still doing the reset every time I switch it on.

Anyone got any ideas? Hoping I don’t have to do the factory reset

submitted by /u/scooby-pete
    [link] [comments]

/u/scooby-pete, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Alec Stratton Win User

Elden Ring Saved Data Not Loading

I'm playing on a Xbox Series X and I've tried restarting the game numerous times, restarting and power cycling my console multiple times and even uninstalling and re-installing the game.

Hope this can help.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Do I need a new controller?

Hello ÚÑKÑØẄÑ ©, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X controller. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console until it turns off. Next, disconnect the Xbox Series X from its power source. Turn off the Xbox controller and remove its batteries. Finally, connect and turn on your Xbox Series X.

Restart the controller: Press and hold the power button on the controller for several seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on.

Pair the controller with the console again: Press and hold the sync button on the console until the power button flashes. Then, press and hold the sync button on the controller until the lights on the controller flash.

Best regards.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

replace game pass install with purchased cd

Please verify that you were playing on an Xbox series console, and not a one console. There are Xbox one S and X and Xbox series S and X, must be Series

If you put a disc in your S console it's a one.

It will not say owned unless you actually purchase it digitally. It will say "installable" or if it's installed and updated "play"

If you feel it's not reading your disc, please try a Blu-ray movie in the drive, and also go to power and choose "restart" in the guide.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox Series X tech details are here!

xbox x series, the most powerful console of the next generation.
Thema:

Series X Console restarts when powered on

1. Series X Console restarts when powered on - Similar Threads - Series Console restarts

2. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  8. If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...: If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I fuse these two consoles into one ultimate powerhouse xbox with 24 teraflops of power?...
  9. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  10. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...