Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

Discus and support Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series X connects to my hotspot but not my wifi. All of my other devices, including an Xbox one, are working fine with my wifi. Ethernet is not an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilKennedy27, May 27, 2022.

1. LilKennedy27
    LilKennedy27 Guest

My Series X connects to my hotspot but not my wifi. All of my other devices, including an Xbox one, are working fine with my wifi. Ethernet is not an option.

:)

LilKennedy27, May 27, 2022
  2. LilKennedy27 Win User

Hello again, right, in such cases the ideal would be to make the console forget the network and reconnect again, but for this would have to reset the factory console erasing games and Apps.
    Thank you, this worked :)
  3. RabidStorm02 Win User

I am having this same issue. Mine started about a week and a half ago, soon after the latest OS update to my series x. similarly, it works fine with my hotspot. My family has a Xbox one, and one x, which are having no issues, but my series X is having issues. I’m guessing it must be a bug in the operating system, but please keep the thread updated if you find a solution!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, right, in such cases the ideal would be to make the console forget the network and reconnect again, but for this would have to reset the factory console erasing games and Apps.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LilKennedy27, you have an extender on your home network, meaning you have another equipment to extend your wi-fi.
  6. LilKennedy27 Win User

I have a modem and a router. The problem is that it says I put the wrong password when I try to connect to my wifi, but I know it's correct. It still connect to my phones hotspot though.

It was working fine yesterday.
Thema:

1. Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi. - Similar Threads - Series connects hotspot

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  6. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  7. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  8. Xbox Series X not connecting to router but to hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not connecting to router but to hotspot: I’ve had my xbox series x for a almost 2 years, and the warranty has gone out so i hope it can be fixed internally. It won’t connect to my router wirelessly but it will connect to my phone’s...
  9. Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?: I’ve had it for 2 years an ive kept it in great condition. I just looked on other forums an someone said to connect to my hotspot and tried it. It worked but I still can’t get it to connect to my...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a