Series X connection issue

Discus and support Series X connection issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Series X connection issue Hello! My series x is saying im connected to my wifi, open NAT type and all services are available. I can check my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KrYpTiKz, Jan 3, 2021.

1. KrYpTiKz
    KrYpTiKz Guest

Hello! My series x is saying im connected to my wifi, open NAT type and all services are available. I can check my friends list and everything as if i was connected, but on the dashboard at the bottom sometimes itll say “connect to xbox live” or “See what
    your friends are up to” but it leads me to a infinte loading screen. Ive reset my wifi, my xbox, and did every other solution i could find but yet i cant

view profiles, its only a blank grey page

i cant host online matches, join matches, host parties, or join parties.

i cannot open the microsoft store without it saying to reload the page.

i cannot do anything with xbox live but i can check my friends, my menu, and everything with no issue. My stepbrothers playstation 5 is on the wifi and it works completly fine. Therefore i know its not the wifi, id like to know if there is any solutions.

:)

KrYpTiKz, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  3. Tristan018 Win User

Xbox cloud save games says its offline

Both one and series x are connect through ether net except the 360. Could that be the issue?
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Why do I get sign-in network errors?

Hello SherpaDC, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing network issues when signing in on your Xbox Series X. Here are some possible causes and solutions you could try:

Network connectivity issues Although you mention that other devices on the same Wi-Fi network are working correctly, there may still be specific issues with your Xbox Series X's network connection. Try the following:

Restart your router and your Xbox Series X.
    Verify that the Xbox Series X is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.
    Consider connecting your Xbox Series X directly to the router via an Ethernet cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.
    If possible, try a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists.

Xbox Live account issues: There may be a problem with your Xbox Live account that is causing the sign-in errors. Try the following:

Verify that your login credentials (email and password) are correct. You can try to reset your password through the Xbox website.

Make sure there are no restrictions or blocks on your Xbox Live account, such as pending payments or suspensions.
    Consider creating a new Xbox Live account temporarily to check if the issue persists. This will help determine if the issue is related to your specific account.
    Network settings issues: Check the network settings on your Xbox Series X to make sure they are configured correctly. You can try the following:

Verify that the network settings on your Xbox Series X match the network settings on your router.
    Make sure there are no firewall restrictions or MAC address filtering that could block your Xbox Series X from connecting.
    Try resetting the network settings on your Xbox Series X and setting it up again from scratch.

Best regards.
  5. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  6. NCISDUDE12 Win User

My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds before reconnecting. I don’t know what to do?

My series X is in the basement and is connect via wireless to the internet. I do not use the Xbox one and it isn’t even plugged in. What is confusing me is that before I got the series X I never had this issue. It only happened once I got the series x. That is what’s making this frustrating because it is the newer console but having this issue. Could it possibly be something with the system itself?
Thema:

1. Series X connection issue - Similar Threads - Series connection issue

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  3. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  4. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  5. Xbox series X Wi-Fi connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Wi-Fi connectivity issues: Hi! My brother and I have this issue where our Xbox Series X's just wont connect to the wifi. It will be connected when we turn them off, and when we turn them back on its not connected anymore....
  6. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...
  7. Xbox series x Internet connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x Internet connection issues: I’ve spent nearly $600 on a console that can’t stay connected to wifi for more than 5 mins past 7pm. It disconnects and reconnects in only 10 seconds but it makes any game nearly unplayable and a...
  8. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  9. Xbox series S wifi connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series S wifi connection issues: I am a college student who just bought an xbox series s 1tb carbon black. I did the initial setup on a hot spot in order to see the mac address to register it with the school. the website I...
  10. Issue connecting to internet. (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue connecting to internet. (Xbox Series S): I have had this issue where my xbox series s refuses to connect to my router. It says i am connected to the router but there is no internet, in my advanced settings it displays all my IPs are...