Series x cleaning

Discus and support Series x cleaning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you open the series x for cleaning without voiding warranty? bfa4de01-b58d-4b13-b140-cc9a1a9c0726 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllenMarcus, Apr 25, 2021.

  1. AllenMarcus
    AllenMarcus Guest

    Series x cleaning


    Can you open the series x for cleaning without voiding warranty?

    :)
     
    AllenMarcus, Apr 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Series x cleaning

    No.The second you open up any xbox console you void the warranty.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series X Cleaning.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Yes, taking it apart to clean voids your warranty. Here is Microsoft's recommended cleaning guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Why is my fan getting louder all of a sudden?

    To be fair, most consumer electronics have "void if opened" warranty stipulations...if you buy a PC or laptop and open it to clean, a lot of companies will void the warranty. For the Series X, you can clean it but only in so far as you are able from the outside
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

Thema:

Series x cleaning

Loading...
  1. Series x cleaning - Similar Threads - Series cleaning

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  8. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  9. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...
  10. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796