Series X Chassis Defect?

Discus and support Series X Chassis Defect? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside. [img] Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Volkan Sonek, Jan 7, 2024.

  1. Volkan Sonek
    Volkan Sonek Guest

    Series X Chassis Defect?


    When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside.


    Series X Chassis Defect? [​IMG]


    Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one due to a PSU problem.

    Is it bad luck or just poor QC?

    :)
     
    Volkan Sonek, Jan 7, 2024
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Series X Chassis Defect?

    Fantastic, sounds like it was a manufacturing defect. Glad you are happy with the new one.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Series X Chassis Defect?

    I see it, thanks for that. It should be the same as the other sides.
  4. Volkan Sonek Win User

    Series X Chassis Defect?

    Thanks for your response. I have just returned it and grabbed a new one. The gap is much smaller and easier on my eyes now.
  5. Volkan Sonek Win User

    Series X Chassis Defect?

    Please see it below. You can see the ribbon cable when you zoom into the right upper half.


    [​IMG]
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Series X Chassis Defect?

    Are you able to take a photo further away so I can see exactly where the gap is?
Thema:

Series X Chassis Defect?

Loading...
  1. Series X Chassis Defect? - Similar Threads - Series Chassis Defect

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis): A brand new Xbox Series X Robot White Controller for PC. The analogue sticks scrape against the edge of the plastic bevel when rotating them fully. It happens more poignantly at around 9'o'clock...