series x book a repair

Discus and support series x book a repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richy1104, Feb 16, 2022.

1. richy1104
    richy1104 Guest

series x book a repair

trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not have the option to select one of the saved addresses.

im also unable to speak to a human because each time i try to request a call back, i get the same "something went wrong"

have tried the chat option as well but totally unhelpful and more frustrating that anything else

:)

richy1104, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

series x book a repair

I totally understand where you're coming from, really hoping that we can get it to work as soon as possible.

It's only via the Xbox Support site "contact us" page.
  3. richy1104 Win User

series x book a repair

Hi Francia

thanks for getting back to me, i have tried the above and have also tried chrome but nothing is working and im losing the will to live with it, its the worst service i have come across in a very long time. I accept that there is an issue with the box as things break but i expect to be able to get hold of someone to get the thing fixed.

i will try the above again but not expecting it to work. Is there anyway to speak to someone either via phone or chat? the virtual agent is a waste of time
  4. Francia J. Win User

series x book a repair

Hi Richy1104, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try and use a Firefox browser or a different device using a Firefox browse before trying again Richy1104.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Warranty for Xbox headset

If it is an official Xbox One headset (Made by Microsoft), then log in on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices register it, and book it in for repair. As it is out of warranty, then you will be charged for the repair.

If it is a 3rd party (Turtle Beach, Hyper X, etc, etc), then goto the 3rd party website and book a repair from them.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Booking a warranty repair

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Helmet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, I advise you to double-check the address, if there isn't anything missing.

Second, what you could try to do is to reach out to the store's support and check with them if they can help you and open the service order for you:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

series x book a repair

1. series x book a repair - Similar Threads - series book repair

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  8. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  9. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  10. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35