series x book a repair

Discus and support series x book a repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richy1104, Feb 16, 2022.

  1. richy1104
    richy1104 Guest

    series x book a repair


    trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not have the option to select one of the saved addresses.

    im also unable to speak to a human because each time i try to request a call back, i get the same "something went wrong"

    have tried the chat option as well but totally unhelpful and more frustrating that anything else

    :)
     
    richy1104, Feb 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    series x book a repair

    I totally understand where you're coming from, really hoping that we can get it to work as soon as possible.

    It's only via the Xbox Support site "contact us" page.
  3. richy1104 Win User

    series x book a repair

    Hi Francia

    thanks for getting back to me, i have tried the above and have also tried chrome but nothing is working and im losing the will to live with it, its the worst service i have come across in a very long time. I accept that there is an issue with the box as things break but i expect to be able to get hold of someone to get the thing fixed.

    i will try the above again but not expecting it to work. Is there anyway to speak to someone either via phone or chat? the virtual agent is a waste of time
  4. Francia J. Win User

    series x book a repair

    Hi Richy1104, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly try and use a Firefox browser or a different device using a Firefox browse before trying again Richy1104.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Warranty for Xbox headset

    If it is an official Xbox One headset (Made by Microsoft), then log in on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices register it, and book it in for repair. As it is out of warranty, then you will be charged for the repair.

    If it is a 3rd party (Turtle Beach, Hyper X, etc, etc), then goto the 3rd party website and book a repair from them.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Booking a warranty repair

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Helmet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    First, I advise you to double-check the address, if there isn't anything missing.

    Second, what you could try to do is to reach out to the store's support and check with them if they can help you and open the service order for you:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

series x book a repair

Loading...
  1. series x book a repair - Similar Threads - series book repair

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...