Series X blow out air really hard

Discus and support Series X blow out air really hard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am part of alpha skip ring. In the last month I noticed something strange about my series x. It works fine and always quiet but sometimes in rare... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

    Series X blow out air really hard


    Hi, I am part of alpha skip ring. In the last month I noticed something strange about my series x. It works fine and always quiet but sometimes in rare occasions the series x start to blow out air really hard, it sound like a vacuum cleaner.

    The console is NOT hot at all...

    Restart console stop the sound. Again, everything works great and its on rare occasions, but its little bit scary and not suppose to happen.

    Mybe its self cleaning machnism. Anyone noticed?

    submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/khyaniv, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. DavidEthier1 Win User

    MY brand new Xbox Series X overheats and crashes when I play a game

    That didn't work, I even set the resolution to 720p on a hunch, and the problem still persists. After having another look, the fan in the exhaust appears to be spinning and I feel air blowing out of it, but don't hear a sound.

    How do I request for a service on my series X?
  3. xKRiPtiCzx Win User

    Fan noise

    Get a can of air duster and blow the vents out. If you're really worried about it contact support.
  4. ZenKiller08 Win User

    Xbox One controller Home button being finicky all of a sudden, wondering if I can turn it on without it

    The power button is hard set and cannot be changed as far as I know. Have you tried blowing it out with some canned air?
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

    A growing trend..

    I'm all for anything that takes out air support. I can't fly yet (skill wise) and its always too hard to blow stuff out of the sky.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Fan noise

    Get a can of air duster and blow the vents out. If you're really worried about it contact support.
    I don't know if I would do that. It might blow dust somewhere else.
Thema:

Series X blow out air really hard

Loading...
  1. Series X blow out air really hard - Similar Threads - Series blow air

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  10. Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air: My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object and heating source, it also blows out cold...