Series X black screen pixelation

Discus and support Series X black screen pixelation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP!! I purchased a refurbished series x from Microsoft and so far modern warfare 2 and red dead redemption 2 both have weird bugs that make them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimboBaggins, Feb 11, 2023.

1. TimboBaggins
    TimboBaggins Guest

HELP!!

I purchased a refurbished series x from Microsoft and so far modern warfare 2 and red dead redemption 2 both have weird bugs that make them unplayable. Modern warfare had flashing lights all over the screen and today rdr2 has a similar effect but is black dots followed quickly by a creeping black pixel that covers the entire screen EXCEPT the mini map, the sound still plays??

I've tried 2 different hdmi cables and 2 different hdmi ports of my TV but it keeps happening, sometimes it takes a few minutes other times 15 minutes+

Series X black screen pixelation [​IMG]

My xbox is connected directly to my LG oled so shouldn't be a handshake problem, I'm guessing it's a problem with the xbox itself as the black creeps in behind the character not just covering the entire screen at once.

Any ideas????

:)

TimboBaggins, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Did it just happen recently?

Please be informed that there are known issues at the moment. It's affecting Games & Gaming. You may have problems playing your digital games right now. I suggest to wait and monitor the status of the issue.
    Kindly refer to this link here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Banshee2014x Win User

Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
  4. KurtisMiddleton Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same here.

Series X. I can't even get into the game. As soon as I try and launch a new game from the title screen I get a black screen and the loading icon freezes. So frustrating.
  5. TrueNubin Win User

Xbox One stuck at the initial green screen

ok so mines slightly different to everyone elses, i put the xbox on it stays on the green screen for like 5-10 mins, i then get pixelated snow for a second then the screen goes black...
  6. Mangiasassi Win User

Series x black screen

Just turned on my series x and black screen of nothing!

Was working earlier and updating games.
    What kind of Tv did you have?

If it's a brand new tv capable of 120hz of refresh rate you have to make some changes on your tv.

try to go to settings and try by esclusion, set Vrr of and try, 120hz of ecc. (set of 4 2 2 and leave 10bit colour)

It's a quite known issue, hope MS will fix it asap.
Thema:

1. Series X black screen pixelation - Similar Threads - Series black screen

2. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  5. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  6. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  7. Xbox Series X Black Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Black Screen: I’m having a hard time figuring out how to solve this problem I just started having. Everytime I log into my main account and go into the home it freezes for a second then acts like I opened an...
  8. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  9. Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.: So this issue only started in the last couple of weeks. I have the xbox set to sleep instead of fully shut down, sometimes when it is turned on the screen is just black but you can hear the sound...
  10. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...