Series X Arrival

Discus and support Series X Arrival in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was able to snag a series x on launch night, and i received an email saying i would be charged once the item has shipped. The estimated delivey... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dokeyboy, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. Dokeyboy
    Dokeyboy Guest

    Series X Arrival


    So i was able to snag a series x on launch night, and i received an email saying i would be charged once the item has shipped. The estimated delivey date is the 12th, but the transaction is still pending, and when i check the order through microsoft it alos
    says pending. So just wondering when i should be expecting it. Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    Dokeyboy, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Stone9 Win User

    Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console)

    That'd be a waste. There are much cheaper options for getting Netflix Atmos as a stop gap until Series X arrives.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    I want to buy Hogwarts legacy preorder to get the most for my money, but I won’t be getting my series x for another month, if I buy the series x version will it work on my Xbox one x in the meantime

    Hi Lisa! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    You can actually pre-order it now and play the game when your Xbox Series X console arrives. The Series X/S version of the game isn't compatible with Xbox One consoles including Xbox One X.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series x shipping/arrival

    You are just goingnto have to wair till.they update the order noone knowws when they can get new stock
  5. RameyMetcalf Win User

    Pending explain what it means

    I’m curious about this aswell, I ordered my series x on the release date (november 10th) and my order has said it is “pending” since then. It would be nice to at least recieve some kind of information on its estimated arrival
  6. L0bber Win User

    Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

    I’ve sent in my xbox series x twice now, waiting for the 3rd one to arrive. You definitely wont get the same xbox back. If the xbox doesn’t work this time I have to switch to the series S or goto playstation. (Game disc wouldn’t read, it would crash constantly.. or home screen me)
Thema:

Series X Arrival

Loading...
  1. Series X Arrival - Similar Threads - Series Arrival

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. How long until my Xbox series X all digital arrive

    in XBoX on Windows
    How long until my Xbox series X all digital arrive: Hi there I ordered the Xbox series x all white digital on the 16th of February along with a new controller, and the email I got estimated that both things would arrive on the 19th. However only...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...