Series x and surge protector

Discus and support Series x and surge protector in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it okay to use a surge protector for the series x the cord cannotr reach the outlet 10a795b6-808c-4fcd-ba1d-4354af8c513d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshbaxter4, Mar 20, 2022.

  1. joshbaxter4
    joshbaxter4 Guest

    Series x and surge protector


    Is it okay to use a surge protector for the series x the cord cannotr reach the outlet

    :)
     
    joshbaxter4, Mar 20, 2022
    #1
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

    Surge protector with the Xbox Series X

    I've never had any problems with my Xbox One X while it's plugged into an external surge protector and I got my Xbox Series X on release day and it's plugged into an external surge protector as well and I've had no problems with that either.

    I would rather an external surge protector die doing its job than the surge protector dying in the console as you'd have no working console when there was a power surge without an external surge protector as the first line of defence.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Series x and surge protector

    Hi Joshbaxter4! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    The console already includes a surge protector, you don't need to use a second one it's not recommended.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Does Xbox Series X have a built in surge protector?

    All xbox consoles have a built in surge protector,including the Series X/S & should be plugged into the wall socket directly.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

    Power supply issue or console issue

    Do you have it plugged into a surge protector or directly into a wall? The X Box One was designed to be plugged directly into the wall, as it has a built in surge protector. The X Box One will not receive full power if plugged into a surge protector and
    may give you problems.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Surge protector with the Xbox Series X

    Hi Thrasher585! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    You don't need a surge protector to use the console as has already one included, so yes you can have issues using an external one
Thema:

Series x and surge protector

Loading...
  1. Series x and surge protector - Similar Threads - Series surge protector

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Series X Network adapter fried by power surge?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Network adapter fried by power surge?: We recently had a power surge, which seems to maybe have fried my network adapter on my Series X. I’ve reset the Xbox, power cycled both router and Xbox, and none of my usual tricks seem to be...
  10. Should I use a surge protector with the series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use a surge protector with the series s: Does Microsoft reccomed not using a surge protector with the series s and x fcb021bb-f7e5-45ff-874d-004c00779547