Series X and soundbar - screen flashes on Series X and One games, can’t see 360 backward...

Discus and support Series X and soundbar - screen flashes on Series X and One games, can’t see 360 backward... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have a new soundbar (460 W Sharp) and this has happened since I connected the Series X via hdmi to this soundbar and then to a LG 4k monitor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M.C.8, Mar 13, 2021.

  1. M.C.8
    M.C.8 Guest

    Series X and soundbar - screen flashes on Series X and One games, can’t see 360 backward...


    Hi.

    I have a new soundbar (460 W Sharp) and this has happened since I connected the Series X via hdmi to this soundbar and then to a LG 4k monitor (without eARC input) through another hmdi cable (the one that came with the soundbar)

    I configured it succesfully with 4K resolution and dolby atmos audio and everything seems fine when I play youtube and other video apps. However, this happened to me while playing games:

    - tekken 7: the screen flashes everytime a new screen is loaded, like reseting the hdmi configuration. The combat seems ok.

    - cyberpunk 2077: same as tekken but here the screen continually flashes, specially when there is a new camera movement or change when I am playing.

    - 360 games: after the 360 intro screen I can’t see or hear anything. My monitor turns off because it doesnt detect any input signal. I have to reset the Series X because I cant see anything.

    Important: this doesn’t happen to me when I play games in other consoles from previous generations connected via hdmi in the same manner (with bitstream audio)

    :)
     
    M.C.8, Mar 13, 2021
    #1
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

    Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

    they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Gta san andreas download

    That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  4. pjameleven Win User

    Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

    The backwards compatibility team is working on the Series X so there won't be anymore games from the 360/original Xbox made back compatible until after the Series X launch.

    That said, I would love to see Gotham City Impostors made playable on the Series X. That game was so much fun!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Resident Evil 4 on Xbox 360

    If you own a digital copy of Resident Evil 4 on Xbox 360, it should be available to download and play on your Xbox Series X because it is listed as a backward compatible game.
    It's not backwards compatible. The Xbox One port of the game works on the Series X, but the 360 version is not playable on the Xbox One or Series X|S.
  6. DaveRetter Win User

    Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X

    I have the same issue - can’t play any disc based backwards compatible games (360 or classic Xbox) on either my new Xbox Series X or my Xbox One X. I was also advised that it is a known problem and with engineers to resolve but that was a month ago and still unresolved unfortunately.
Thema:

Series X and soundbar - screen flashes on Series X and One games, can’t see 360 backward...

Loading...
  1. Series X and soundbar - screen flashes on Series X and One games, can’t see 360 backward... - Similar Threads - Series soundbar screen

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

    in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  9. Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.: So I recently upgraded and setting up my series X I had it plugged directly into my tv and the picture was perfect and great. I have a soundbar that I use and when I plugged the series X into the...
  10. Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue: My Series X has intermittent audio output to my soundbar. Xbox audio routes to TV via brand new 8K HDMI cable, then from TV to soundbar via Optical Audio cable. A50’s are installed via Bluetooth....