Series X and SIMPLINK unable to control tv

Discus and support Series X and SIMPLINK unable to control tv in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, I've been trying to get my series x to control my TV (volume, power on and off) with no luck, I've tried everything, it now turns my TV on,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/T5-JAY, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. /u/T5-JAY
    /u/T5-JAY Guest

    Series X and SIMPLINK unable to control tv


    Hey all, I've been trying to get my series x to control my TV (volume, power on and off) with no luck, I've tried everything, it now turns my TV on, but won't turn it off or change the volume.

    My TV is an LG UF680V which uses SIMPLINK instead of HDMI-CEC.

    I've gone through the settings on both console and TV multiple times and everything is turned on to what it should be, software on TV and Xbox are both up to date.

    Anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/T5-JAY
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/T5-JAY, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. tobiramo Win User

    LG 55LB6300

    deactivate the simplink option on you lg tv and it will perfectly work. just done it!
  3. Scott Cruse Win User

    Xbox One S HDMI issue

    No Simplink option on the TV

    I will try a HDMI switch in a few days hopefully it will isolate the signal
  4. MechWarriorZero Win User

    XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

    when I had the XBox One I was able to control my tv though Xbox one, but now I have the series x and I cant control my tv though my series x?
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

    DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

    Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

    I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

    Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  6. DominumStige Win User

    Xbox One S HDMI issue

    There should be the "Auto Sensing" option that allows the management of the devices connected to the TV through SIMPLINK.
    It can also depend on a faulty HDMI cable. Have you tried to replace it?
Thema:

Series X and SIMPLINK unable to control tv

Loading...
  1. Series X and SIMPLINK unable to control tv - Similar Threads - Series SIMPLINK unable

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. simplink xbox one