Series x and s transparent home tiles

Discus and support Series x and s transparent home tiles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; CAN we please get transparent tiles options again but on the series x and s so we can better see our home page background pictures, it would be a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooPineapples5163, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. Series x and s transparent home tiles


    CAN we please get transparent tiles options again but on the series x and s so we can better see our home page background pictures, it would be a awsome feature

    submitted by /u/SnooPineapples5163
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SnooPineapples5163, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Tile transparency not working Xbox series x

    Hi sgtmattstl! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Currently tiles transparency it's no longer a personalization option
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

    1. Transparency has been part of the Xbox dashboard since it was released on the Xbox One. No idea why it was removed. Only Microsoft can tell you that.

    2. You can choose how long your clips are by going into your settings and changing it.
  4. V10supercharged Win User

    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

    I thought you would have an answer to the first one

    Also I know that I can choose how long those clips should be… My main complaint was about that they should be longer and not only up to one minute…
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

    February System update details

    I've got the transparent tiles and they look good. Best to set the tile colour to something like the grey-ish one, they become more transparent then.
  6. Hey Papi Win User

    Transparent tile

    There is already the concept of transparent tiles implemented by the Xbox One. It may not be what you envisioned and you may have better suggestion for future updates to this feature. Head over to the Feedback forums and add your own take on the tile transparency
    or find the idea that best describes what changes you would like to see made to this feature. If you find an idea similar to what you want out of the feature you can just add your own comments to the idea to help further explain your vision. Cheers!

    Adjust tile transparency
    Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen.

    Note You cannot change tile transparency if your background is set to a solid color.

    To adjust your background:

    1. 1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Select Personalization, and then in the right pane, select My color & background.
    5. 5. Select Tile transparency on the My color & background page.
    6. 6. Choose the transparency that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent, or Mostly transparent).
Thema:

Series x and s transparent home tiles

Loading...
  1. Series x and s transparent home tiles - Similar Threads - Series transparent home

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...