Series X and Expedited Shipping

Discus and support Series X and Expedited Shipping in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the Xbox Series X console online from Microsoft on release day. I paid for the expedited shipping option to receive it within 1-2 business... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mmz717, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Mmz717
    Mmz717 Guest

    Series X and Expedited Shipping


    I ordered the Xbox Series X console online from Microsoft on release day. I paid for the expedited shipping option to receive it within 1-2 business days, yet my order still says "pending." When should I expect my console to arrive?

    :)
     
    Mmz717, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Console upgrade promo code for msft store, wasted 1 hour with a disgusting pig chat agent

    The promo code is only to offset the price of expedited shipping and is not required to earn the credits. Not all of the console are eligible for expedited shipping which could be the reason the code won't work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Microsoft Store Xbox One S Offer - Didn't Get Credit

    The credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped.

    As far as paying for shipping, the offer code should have offset the price of expedited shipping. If the console was eligible for expedited shipping, you may want to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com to see if they can do anything about the
    shipping price.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    my code for my 50.000 credits doesn't work?

    The code is just to offset the price of expedited shipping. Make sure the console you're purchasing is eligible for expedited shipping.

    The code is not necessary to receive the 50,000 credits, so if it's not used, you will still receive the credits.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One S Upgrade

    The code is only to offset the price of the expedited shipping. It's not necessary for the credits.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Shipping

    Free standard shipping but expedited ones usually cost more
Thema:

Series X and Expedited Shipping

Loading...
  1. Series X and Expedited Shipping - Similar Threads - Series Expedited Shipping

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x expidated shipping