Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue
Discus and support Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Series X has intermittent audio output to my soundbar. Xbox audio routes to TV via brand new 8K HDMI cable, then from TV to soundbar via Optical... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CalebLikesCars, Apr 24, 2023.
Thema:
Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue
Loading...
-
Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue - Similar Threads - Series Astro A50’s
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x
in XBoX on WindowsAstro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x: I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When I hook up the headset via Bluetooth to my... -
Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset: The A30 is a brand new headset and it is unable to connect. The transmitter is green. I have connected the headset to the transmitter and ensured the headset is on Xbox mode in the mobile app. The... -
Astro a50 static issue on series X
in XBoX on ConsolesAstro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it... -
My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series
in XBoX AccessibilityMy astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951 -
Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.
in XBoX on ConsolesAstro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.: My Astro A50s that I just recently had to update have never given me problems before. With that being said, even after hard resetting them and my console multiple ways, they only connect for chat...