Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

Discus and support Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wanting to see if it's safe to hop back on the preview or not. Is stuff actually working or nada? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

Just wanting to see if it's safe to hop back on the preview or not. Is stuff actually working or nada?

submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoeySTRIKE_alt, Apr 20, 2021
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
Thema:

Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

1. Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build? - Similar Threads - Series Alpha Skip

2. What drives are capadible for the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    What drives are capadible for the series x: Trying to find a budget friendly storage expansion capadible for my series x 42da6d7d-ebb2-4580-b927-7cfe8bd9a6ea
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  7. Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200): Hi! Dashboard is slow to load, games has a slower start time and always sync data after Alpha (2310.231001-2200) submitted by /u/alissonsalin [link] [comments]
  8. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  9. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  10. Alpha skip ahead ring support / recently transferred to series x

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead ring support / recently transferred to series x: Hello I'm reaching out to see if it's possible to have my alpha skip ahead ring status transferred to my series x I was previously invited to this tier on my one x and love the new builds and the...