Series X - Air vent always working

Discus and support Series X - Air vent always working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am part of alpha skip ahead ring. My series x runs great but I saw yesterday that the air vent is always working without stopping (instant-on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Apr 5, 2021.

  1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

    Series X - Air vent always working


    Hi, I am part of alpha skip ahead ring. My series x runs great but I saw yesterday that the air vent is always working without stopping (instant-on mode). Yes I know that in this mode the console is not realy shut down but the console is turned off and cold as ice but still the vent always working.

    I noticed the issue only yesterday.

    Anyone ?

    submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/khyaniv, Apr 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    Xbox One X Shutting Off

    Sounds kinda like an overheat issue. Do you have you console in a well ventilated area? The xbox x takes air inside from the sides of the xbox and discharges the air from 2 vents in the back. If it is in an in closed area like a shelf in a desk that would
    cause issues with venting and pulling in air. I keep.mine on the top of my desk so it has plenty of room to pull in air and to discharge the hotter air.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series S gets hot on opposite side.

    Series S is a small box. The power display and other heat generating components are on the left. Air is drawn across and vented from the black circle
  4. HOUSEofB4LLOONS Win User

    Xbox One X crashing during games

    This option didnt help.

    Im working on blowing air into the vents around the console to see if that works.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    x-box one turns off after it has turned on

    Hi, which Xbox One is it, Original, S or X? If it is the original, try cleaning the power button. Also try cleaning the vents out with canned air
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

    xbox overheat

    Check the vents on the sides of the console for any dust, grime blocking the vents and clean them.

    I use a vacuum cleaner on vents after I disconnect the power cable from the console.

    Make sure the console is positioned in a well ventilated spot. Don't put it in a cabinet where air can't circulate around the console.

    Preparing space for console has more information to assist you.
Thema:

Series X - Air vent always working

Loading...
  1. Series X - Air vent always working - Similar Threads - Series Air vent

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  7. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  8. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment. 157d0009-d640-4fd5-a28f-1fff2675ffae
  9. How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1: How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1 51ff7b3f-1996-4dfe-8b2a-fa3fe80e7d1f
  10. Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air: My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object and heating source, it also blows out cold...