Series x 4K Dashboard Release date

Discus and support Series x 4K Dashboard Release date in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was just wandering when the 4K dashboard will be available on Series x. submitted by /u/seeleyLFC [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/seeleyLFC, Sep 14, 2021.

1. /u/seeleyLFC
    /u/seeleyLFC Guest

Was just wandering when the 4K dashboard will be available on Series x.

submitted by /u/seeleyLFC
    [link] [comments]

/u/seeleyLFC, Sep 14, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Skylines 2 - Xbox X

There's not a release date set for it yet, but it supposed to be releasing for Series X.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Any fix for playing Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one?

There is a remastered edition of the ME trilogy being released next year. Full 4K and enhanced for Series X/S too.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

New Xbox Dashboard

The new dashboard for Xbox One should be released for everyone around November time, just in time for release of the Series X/S.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

maybe the next year or near the date when they release Xbox series x
Thema:

1. Series x 4K Dashboard Release date - Similar Threads - Series Dashboard Release

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard: Hello, I'm having a really weird bug, since the dashboard update all I have in my dashboard are ads about the Gamepass and the Microsoft Store, I'm pretty sure I paid for my console, I have the...
  7. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  8. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  9. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  10. Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent...