Series s

Discus and support Series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have had my Xbox series s for two years now, is it normal for it to be getting very loud , the fan noise 971e69b7-5a8d-4676-94fd-0cff2be76aa0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harry Crittenden, May 7, 2023.

  1. Series s


    Hello, I have had my Xbox series s for two years now, is it normal for it to be getting very loud , the fan noise

    :)
     
    Harry Crittenden, May 7, 2023
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  3. Smwutches Win User

    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

    The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Not playable on this device?

    The One S is not the same as a Series S/X. A Series S is a newer console.
  6. Jordan Jovani Win User

    Input delay on xbox series x

    Yeah before getting the series x i had the series s with the same problem i tried to reset the console on the series s not on the x. On the series s it didn't work
Thema:

Series s

Loading...
  1. Series s - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...