Series S

Discus and support Series S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Series S every time i connect to my internet every like 10 mins or so out of no were just dissconnects me from my inter net and i have to put the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Unnamed logic, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Series S

Series S
    every time i connect to my internet every like 10 mins or so out of no were just dissconnects me from my inter net and i have to put the password in.this happens daily And it says that i need ipv6 hpw do i know if i have that?

:)

Unnamed logic, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

There is no xbox S

And yes there is a difference

Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  4. Smwutches Win User

Accessibility

There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not playable on this device?

The One S is not the same as a Series S/X. A Series S is a newer console.
  6. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

Yeah before getting the series x i had the series s with the same problem i tried to reset the console on the series s not on the x. On the series s it didn't work
Thema:

Series S

1. Series S - Similar Threads - Series

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...