Series S/X

Discus and support Series S/X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have question. I have a 1080p gaming monitor that caps at 120fps at that resolution. I mainly play nba 2k, call of duty , And UFC here and there.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRONXPRODIGYZzZ, Oct 19, 2020.

  1. Series S/X


    So i have question. I have a 1080p gaming monitor that caps at 120fps at that resolution. I mainly play nba 2k, call of duty , And UFC here and there. Even madden. So am i still better off with the series X or S ?

    :)
     
    BRONXPRODIGYZzZ, Oct 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

    They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

    Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

    The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Does fifa 23 Xbox series x edition does it work for Xbox 1 to or no.

    No. The Series S/X version will only work on the Series S/X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

    Are you using a Series S/X?

    Series S/X optimized games can only run from the internal SSD or an expansion card made specifically for the Series S/X.
Thema:

Series S/X

Loading...
  1. Series S/X - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...