Series s unusable
Discus and support Series s unusable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guy,,, my series s has been virtually unusable from day 1,,I have two xbox 1 in the same(not on same time) house both work perfectly it connects to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StoneyMac, Dec 11, 2020.
Thema:
Series s unusable
Loading...
-
Series s unusable - Similar Threads - Series unusable
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
YouTube on Xbox series X is unusable for me
in XboX InsidersYouTube on Xbox series X is unusable for me: I cannot watch YouTube on my Xbox. Every 5 seconds, it loads up the buffering screen with audio playing, and the quality of every video I watch is terrible, but my internet is fine. I don't know... -
Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Unusable in Wireless
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 Controller Unusable in Wireless: Hi all, Im having a strange issue with my Elite Series 2 Controller, i've been using it with no issue for a little over a week now, though today it started acting funny, it will turn on the Xbox... -
1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.
in XBoX on Consoles1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.: My brand new xbox series x controller is bugging out, I tried troubleshooting and different batteries and packs but nothing works. This new Xbox series x controller randomly starts twitching the...