Series S tripping

Discus and support Series S tripping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Honestly it’s been 9 hrs I’ve had an issue with NAT type being open, I’ve watched multiple videos on it went to Xbox site, reset console 7 times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rødd# ., Nov 25, 2022.

  1. Rødd# .
    Rødd# . Guest

    Series S tripping


    Honestly it’s been 9 hrs I’ve had an issue with NAT type being open, I’ve watched multiple videos on it went to Xbox site, reset console 7 times changed dns, port and reconnected Wi-Fi , restated router and shut down system for it to still not work , yesterday I was fine but now is the longest I’ve dealt with this issue , makes no sense , idk if anyone else having these issues to but it’s a issue if I can’t play some games or even make parties without disconnecting me every time.

    :)
     
    Rødd# ., Nov 25, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    gamepass not sharing properly

    The install option is only available on series consoles

    The only way that console.can play serirs x /s games.is via cloud this applies.to all series games otherwise people.could.skip the hardware requirments

    Xbox one consoles are over 12.years old

    Their cpus can't.keep.up

    Fyi I was taking a nap after a long trip that why I didn't.see.this lol
  3. Thomas_260 Win User

    Xbox One X Blowing Fuses! No power

    Hello Josef,

    Thank you so much for your reply!

    I have already tried a friends power lead on a different outlet and it blew the fuse and tripped electrics instantly again :(

    Wondering if it’s time to upgrade to a series s as they are so reasonably priced.

    Have you got any other thoughts ?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Certain XBOX Series X Games Trip Breaker

    If the 2-300w the Series X eats in average is tripping your breaker, you need to call a licensed electrician.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  6. Smwutches Win User

    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

    The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
Thema:

Series S tripping

Loading...
  1. Series S tripping - Similar Threads - Series tripping

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...