Series S poor performance in some game?
Discus and support Series S poor performance in some game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know if some people have similar problem, In cold war the framerate is mostly stable, In zombie in the Dark aether when I go to the swamp... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by phillbolduc, Dec 28, 2020.
Thema:
Series S poor performance in some game?
Loading...
-
Series S poor performance in some game? - Similar Threads - Series poor performance
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Why does Wireless Display run so incredibly poorly on my Xbox Series X?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Wireless Display run so incredibly poorly on my Xbox Series X?: For the past few days now I have been trying my hardest to project the screen from my laptop to my Xbox Series X so I can watch movies more conveniently, but the Wireless Display app is projecting... -
Poor streaming quality on Xbox Series s/x
in XboX InsidersPoor streaming quality on Xbox Series s/x: quality seems surprisingly bad: 1080p 6000/4000 kbps is just a quiet, pixelated mess. 720p 3000 is better, but still pixelates a lot. Could it be because of my internet? The console has a wired... -
XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was... -
Poor Xbox series s controller range
in XBoX on ConsolesPoor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried... -
Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...