Series S or Series X

Discus and support Series S or Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wondering which I should go with. Honestly I only play NBA, Madden and WWE games on my Xbox. Do you think the S would be better for me? I mostly PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grizzgolf, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

    Series S or Series X


    Wondering which I should go with. Honestly I only play NBA, Madden and WWE games on my Xbox. Do you think the S would be better for me? I mostly PC game so I have all my fancy graphics and such with that. Just wondering? I can get my hands on a series S this morning at Target when they open so I was waiting to hear what you guys think

    :)
     
    grizzgolf, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

    They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

    Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

    The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Looking into XBox One X

    1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

    2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  6. Jordan Jovani Win User

    Input delay on xbox series x

    Yeah before getting the series x i had the series s with the same problem i tried to reset the console on the series s not on the x. On the series s it didn't work
Thema:

Series S or Series X

Loading...
  1. Series S or Series X - Similar Threads - Series Series

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...