Series S Notification Issue
Discus and support Series S Notification Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased a series S about a week ago (10/21/2021). I set it up loaded it from the app and games are fine. However, any notifications such as my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dcar524, Nov 10, 2021.
Thema:
Series S Notification Issue
Loading...
-
Series S Notification Issue - Similar Threads - Series Notification Issue
-
Xbox Series X Discord crashing..
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by... -
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S
in XBoX on ConsolesI stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and... -
Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this... -
Update on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUpdate on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X: I have not been able to receive "Friend/Gamertag is Online" notification for over a month now. I have spoken to several friends who have a XSX and they have the same problem, while regular XB1 or... -
Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.
in XBoX Games and AppsFavourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.: Hello, I’m actually not sure if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. I think it could be a bug and I’m just the unlucky one ha. Both my console Series S and Xbox App (I have iPhone 12)... -
notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday
in XboX Insidersnotification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday: i have a weird notification bug since yesterday. it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ? checked my notification settings on console twice,...