Series S Is Worthless

Discus and support Series S Is Worthless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got me a series s in releaae day, bad idea. My xbox has already crashed from video card issue, like the one does. My box gets so hot it will burn on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasterBongRips, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Series S Is Worthless


    Got me a series s in releaae day, bad idea. My xbox has already crashed from video card issue, like the one does. My box gets so hot it will burn on contact, it melts a candle setting next to it. Has already crashed multiple times. Im [mod removed] I need
    a actual person from microsoft to get ahold of me, Cant even find a way to contact them. I want my damn money back for this piece of [mod removed]machine.

    :)
     
    MasterBongRips, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Series S Is Worthless

    You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing &
    Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually work for me.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Series S Is Worthless

    you have to keep trying to get hold of support, did you get it from the microsoft store.

    seems to be alot of the new xboxs not working, looking on other forums around the place it seems to be a big issue too.

    nobody will call you so messaging on here won't get an official response as support don't use the forums.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Put Star Wars Battlefront on XBLA

    (I hate the idea of this series or a single game from it ever coming back. ****, worthless series).
  5. R3dZo Win User

    Worthless Update is Worthless...

    I never once had a screen flash. At no point in saying that did I sound like an idiot. You're just shallow.
  6. xBonnyx Win User

    Worthless Update is Worthless...

    [quote user="DooMsDaYRangeR"]

    What I can't stand is when someone revives you, someone can come along and kill you while your frantically trying to hit A or hold B. It should revive you without that stupid option.

    [/quote] You don't have to frantically push the button, if you get revived - take anyone out with your pistol and when all clear press A.
Thema:

Series S Is Worthless

Loading...
  1. Series S Is Worthless - Similar Threads - Series Worthless

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...