Series S flashes blue on dark colors

Discus and support Series S flashes blue on dark colors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago I got the series S to replace my Xbox one, but I still have the same, not 4K tv. With the series S, I’ve noticed whenever there’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cam Corcoran, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Cam Corcoran
    Cam Corcoran Guest

A few days ago I got the series S to replace my Xbox one, but I still have the same, not 4K tv. With the series S, I’ve noticed whenever there’s dark/black on screen, for whatever reason, sort of like blue static will flash on the spots where it’s dark. I figure it’s a result of the console trying to project to my tv which isn’t able to handle it, but if there’s a setting or some way to fix this I’d love any sort of advice. (Looking through the settings, this was a good spot to consistently see the problem in action)
    Series S flashes blue on dark colors [​IMG]

:)

Cam Corcoran, Nov 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cam.

Are you able to test your console with a different TV to see if the issue persist?
    Or, did you tried using a different HDMI cord / connecting the console to a different HDMI port?

If you already tried that, tell me what else did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. S T R l K U R Win User

What's Your Background?

I used the solid color (dark blue)..and set my app colors to medium green...it looks nice!!!!!
  4. Biggshow Win User

What are your favorite color combos for design lab controllers?

Dark blues and grays and even gold accents
    Did they add different colors for the USA? I didn't see a dark blue yesterday when I checked. It is the only reason I haven't bought one. I did not like the only blue option they had.
  5. skys7 Win User

In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

if you take a image that is very dark and light like black and white and you let the lighter line go along the app pins, it will change the color some.

That show I made my purple one a mix of dark and light purple and some blue.

When I then snap the app list it will have rainbow purple colors :)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Some official Mass Effect 4 news

---

Hello everyone :)

---

It would be so awesome to have an Asari Justicar (with Pink armor of course LOL) as my Protagonist. A female Turian (with Pink armor) would be cool too.

---

On a side note, I really hope that Mass Effect 4 keeps the tradition of being able to change the color of all of your gear. The reason that I'm saying this is because I'm currently playing Diablo 3 and you can't change the color of " Legendary equipment
    " at all. Princess Mia (my female Wizard; Paragon Level 20) used to be clad in Pink. But now, I had to swap that color scheme with a Marine Blue color scheme because the " Legendary Boots " that I'm using is colored Dark Blue and the color combination of
    the Pink with Dark Blue looks really ugly! It is beyond me why Blizzard would allow the player to change the color of all of their equipment and restrict this option to " Legendary " Gear. Mass Effect 3 did it right when it gave the players the ability change
    the color of their protagonist's gear so that there can be a unified color scheme :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

1. Series S flashes blue on dark colors - Similar Threads - Series flashes blue

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  4. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  5. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  6. Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months: Xbox series X used to crash alot when I first got it and then it stopped for a bit and now it's flashing at me 3 times and crashing my game sending me back to the home screen...
  7. When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....: When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time. Why isn't it powering on? e4e86edc-7e16-4b43-af9c-97263a202d13
  8. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  9. Xbox Series X Keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps flashing: Iv recently been not able to play my Xbox Series X due to my controller not working.It keeps flashing and when I put mew batteries in it it still does it! I have tried to sync it but it isnt...
  10. Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.: I turned on my console today and the whole screen is flashing green. Tried physically resetting the console, changed the HDMI cord, and tried another port in the tv it self....