Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up

Discus and support Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes when I press pause button the game gets paused but the menu does not show up. I have to quit the game to fix it. Has anyone else been having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Proof-Fortune, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up


    Sometimes when I press pause button the game gets paused but the menu does not show up. I have to quit the game to fix it.

    Has anyone else been having this issue?

    Btw I have my series S plugged into a 6A240hz power strip, hope that isn't causing this.

    submitted by /u/Proof-Fortune
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Proof-Fortune, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox One S Game Update Won’t Show Up

    Version 1.1 shows up in the bottom left side of the pause menu. Load the game save and then pause, it doesn't show until you continue a save game and then check version.
  3. donnyvan der Meij Win User

    Moving back to the base edition of Forza Horizon 4 after playing the Ultimate edition

    I would also like to ask a second question, which might nulify my first question.

    Is the situation I present below possible?

    We own the ultimate edition of FH4 on my account.

    We have 3 xboxes (2x series s and 1x one s)

    Home console Series S: Wife logs in and plays Forza Horizon 4

    2nd Series S: I log in and play FH4

    Xbox one S: I log in to give acces to my daughther, and she logs in on her account at the same time to play FH4 on her account.

    ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

    Just wondering if that is possible and/or allowed.
  4. Diet Dr Diet Win User

    NBA 2k14 won't read controllers

    I'm on the disk version and have the same problem. Normally for me around the end of the quarter or at a pause menu it does that, and sometimes if you home screen click like friends list or something and come back it will work, but I'm stuck at the menu
    right now and that is not working at all. Restarting doesn't work either so I have no idea.
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    Need for Speed Underground backwards compatible

    Xbox backwards compatibility is currently paused for the moment due to the focus of the Xbox Series S & X release. So it may be some time for the game to become backwards compatible if it ever does.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    I have mortal kombat 9 on my xbox 360 and I want to know if there is any way to get it on my xbox series s without buying it again?

    Hi,

    Sadly, since the Series S does not have an optical drive and the digital version has been delisted, it won't be possible for you to buy or play this version of the game on your Series S.

    You're stuck with Mortal Kombat X or MK11.
Thema:

Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up

Loading...
  1. Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up - Similar Threads - Series FH4 stuck

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. I owned FH4 on my Xbox One but no longer have it on my Series X/S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I owned FH4 on my Xbox One but no longer have it on my Series X/S: I had Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One. We never had a physical disc, the Xbox One game with a digital code. When I got an Xbox Series S, I had trouble getting it to work on the Series S. (I sold my...
  10. I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...: I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox , it says I have sync but I don’t have the cars , how do I get them ? 954c5bed-6e10-4c0e-b697-a14f934e5826

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. fh4 pause menu has no ui and is stuck

    ,
  2. forza horizon 4 keeps pausing to main menu