Series S DOA Inquiry

Discus and support Series S DOA Inquiry in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased a brand new Series S from Best Buy last week. Just took it out if the box last night. Plugged it in and it’s DOA. Tried multiple outlets,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianLynch73, Mar 29, 2021.

  1. BrianLynch73
    BrianLynch73 Guest

    Series S DOA Inquiry


    Purchased a brand new Series S from Best Buy last week. Just took it out if the box last night. Plugged it in and it’s DOA. Tried multiple outlets, tried a different power cord, etc. Nothing! Would you recommend I return it to Best Buy (who’s currently OOS) or send in for repair? Thanks in advance. #frustratedinMN

    :)
     
    BrianLynch73, Mar 29, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Series S DOA Inquiry

    Thenchip shortage and pandemic is affecting everything including warranty

    You gotta remember malls have a quarantine period now shipping and receiving
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Series S DOA Inquiry

    You can replace the console after going thru the troubleshooting steps thru xbox support but for refund you have to go thru your retailer

    Keep in mind if you do try refund it could.be months with the global chip shortage affecting everything
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Series S DOA Inquiry

    Hello, I would return it right back to Best Buy. Just make sure you are within the return time.
  5. BrianLynch73 Win User

    Series S DOA Inquiry

    You can replace the console after going thru the troubleshooting steps thru xbox support but for refund you have to go thru your retailer

    Keep in mind if you do try refund it could.be months with the global chip shortage affecting everything
    Thanks for your quick reply. So Xbox will send me a different console, or they’ll repair instead? I’m fine with them replacing, just frustrated that a brand new device is DOA. What kind of turnaround time do you think I’m looking at? Also, do you have a direct link for support? Thanks again.
  6. strawhatmsd Win User

    Xbox Backwards Compatibility Vote

    What about the DOA series? Not a single installment (except for DOA 5: Last Round) is backwards compatible.
Thema:

Series S DOA Inquiry

Loading...
  1. Series S DOA Inquiry - Similar Threads - Series DOA Inquiry

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...