Series S delivery from walmart

Discus and support Series S delivery from walmart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was able to order the series s from Walmart as soon as it was open, but for some reason it says I won't be receiving the console until early... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlakeHanson2, Oct 28, 2020.

  1. BlakeHanson2
    BlakeHanson2 Guest

    Series S delivery from walmart


    I was able to order the series s from Walmart as soon as it was open, but for some reason it says I won't be receiving the console until early December. Is this just a bug or will I have to wait until December?
    Series S delivery from walmart [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BlakeHanson2, Oct 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Series S delivery from walmart

    You would have to contact Walmart to find out, but there were some sites that did not have guaranteed launch day deliver when pre-orders went Live, so it's possible that's not a bug.
  3. BlakeHanson2 Win User

    Series S delivery from walmart

    well shoot, thanks for the quick response! I'm gonna hope for the best
  4. FTM99 Win User

    To those who ordered a Day 1 Edition Xbox 1 from Microsoft's online store

    IDK ,but i just checked my order status from walmart and it says processing ,delivery date 11/29

    So IDK,anybody have walmart orders
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    If I sell my Xbox one and get an Xbox Series S, will I still have all of my games and progression??

    Hello,

    Keep in mind that this would only apply to games that support Smart Delivery, which is a feature that the developers decide to enable. The full library is confirmed here:

    https://www.xbox.com/games/optimized

    GTA 5 is one example that doesn’t support Smart Delivery - meaning that you would unfortunately need to purchase the game again if upgrading to a Series X|S. Your game saves/progress (including your online character) can be transferred, though:

    How To Transfer GTA V Progress From Xbox One To Xbox Series X|S

    You may want to read through the official Smart Delivery for Xbox FAQ

    Also refer to this support guide:

    Moving from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support

    Hope this helps.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Cant install the Xbox one version of cod mw2 on my series s even though it says I’ll get both versions.

    No smart delivery would just give you the series s version to save space

    That is the design of series s and smart delivery

    You don't need series x 4k textures and you would get a compressed file NOT.all the files yes it includes both but that is how smart delivery is designed

    Since you have less space and power you don't get hdr and fps booster
Thema:

Series S delivery from walmart

Loading...
  1. Series S delivery from walmart - Similar Threads - Series delivery walmart

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...