Series S Controller acting weird

Discus and support Series S Controller acting weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, my series S controller was working fine this morning, i put it on to charge and now it isnt working. its turned on but doesn't seem to be connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adambrooks6, Apr 18, 2022.

1. adambrooks6
    adambrooks6 Guest

So, my series S controller was working fine this morning, i put it on to charge and now it isnt working. its turned on but doesn't seem to be connected to my xbox. ive done a soft reset, ive tried pairing it back to the console but nothing is working, ive turned the console and joypad off and taken the batteries out of the joypad, ive tried pluggint it in with a cable and that doesnt work either

:)

adambrooks6, Apr 18, 2022
  2. adambrooks6 Win User

how can i check that without it being connected to the console?
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you please unplug everything from the console and leave it for 3 minutes?

Then plug it back in and let me know if the same issue happens.
  4. adambrooks6 Win User

i have done that and its still the same
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

Did you try to connect it to your PC?
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

Did you try to connect it with a USB cable?
Thema:

1. Series S Controller acting weird - Similar Threads - Series Controller acting

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  6. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment: Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and...
  7. Series x/s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x/s controller: I've been having what I wanna say like input delays or something cause when I go the hit the Y and A buttons sometimes it don't register that I hit it.. is it safe to say take it back were I got...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  9. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....