Series s can't play any games online

Discus and support Series s can't play any games online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martyn Fletcher, May 22, 2024.

1. Series s can't play any games online

I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've tried it on fifa 23 diabolo 4 and dirt 5, all there servers are up according to my search. What else can I do. I can't get a call back from xbox tried that.

:)

Martyn Fletcher, May 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Martyn, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What's the error message you receive?

Have you checked the privacy settings of your new account as well?

Do you have an active Game Pass subscription?
  3. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

The subscription is active on both xbox one and Xbox series s.

1. Xbox one disc is original - subscription on this account
    2. Xbox series s digital - linked to subscription
    3. Xbox series s currently plays online
    • Forza horizon 4
    • Fifa 21
    • Rocket league
    1. Xbox one has all games downloaded on to it as they aren't disc versions
    2. Xbox series s has games shared to it
    3. If they series s is changed to home, what happens to the xbox one?
    • Can xbox one play the games online?
    • Says we can only change home 3 more times
    • I don't won't to change if it means xbox one can't play games online
  4. Jesse E' Win User

0x803F8001

Unfortunately you can't play that on your Series S. Disc games are not compatible with the Series S at all. You'll need to purchase the digital copy to play it there
  5. Rostom L Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi Aman!

Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this device. I’ve read that this is a visual bug but I’m not sure and want to be certain before I purchase.

No it's not a bug

It's not.available for your platform

It's only available for series consoles

Xbox one games don't have a s or x requirement

Only xbox one s digital edition can't play any disk games
Thema:

1. Series s can't play any games online - Similar Threads - Series can't play

2. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  5. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  7. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  8. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  9. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  10. I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...: I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s help me pls 476b1bcb-c405-4d65-9a57-84e254663988