Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work

Discus and support Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just got my kids a series s for Xmas. Added my old Xbox account from my 360 days and then created them a profile to use. After a few days of playing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngryAtMicrosoftDad, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work

Just got my kids a series s for Xmas. Added my old Xbox account from my 360 days and then created them a profile to use. After a few days of playing it wouldn’t let them login to their profile and said to go to account.live.com to fix the error. It said smthn about violating terms of service (they play Minecraft…. Offline….) so I did the security code to unlock it and I can login on the site but it still gives me the error on the series s! I’m seriously pissed because trying to chat with someone says my issue isn’t supported by phone call or chat so that’s really cool. I paid for the system and ultimate but I’m not allowed to get help? Can anyone on here help me? All the help says on Xbox site just says to do the security code…….

:)

AngryAtMicrosoftDad, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. evilkrum Win User

wont connect to my login

Ok tried my sons login and it did the same thing and no it doesn't show any error codes just in the corner it say xbox games signing in with the warning of cant login please login and restart app.
  5. Zeplini Win User

Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

On Xbox Series S, wanted to play Alice Madness Returns off Xbox game pass which is meant to be backwards compatible, but have this error 80151103.

So the game wont start and I only get to see the welcome/ start screen and says it needs a profile/ login.

Tried various so called fixes but nothing works, fails on downloading profile.

If I am on Series S should it not use my profile anyway and just start?
  6. Kshiito87 Win User

GAMERTAG PROBlEM

there is no error only cant login to live and is not a network problem is the gamertag or profile that doesnt work, yesterday i did the all the troubleshooting with a xbox support agent for 2 hours and if the network didnt work why i can download any other
    gamertag except mine.
Thema:

1. Series S cant login to profile, says error login to account.live.com, did that but didn’t work - Similar Threads - Series cant login

2. Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S: A bought a1440p144hz monitor for my Xbox series S hoping to get 1440p120hz but it wont let me. It only allows 1080p at 120hz or1440p at 60hz. I've tried everything people online have said but...
  3. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  4. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  5. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  6. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  7. Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.: We cant get the verification code sent to my daughters mobile phone for some reason. We bought this xbox last wednesday and all worked fine to start off with, the xbox came with the forza pack and...
  8. *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*

in XBoX Accessibility
    *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*: I’m so sad and annoyed, just spent £470 on my brand new series X and was very excited to use it, however a stupid thing called “My Home Xbox” has stopped me from playing as I have no more switches...
  9. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  10. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da