Series s alternative power source

Discus and support Series s alternative power source in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an alternative way to power on my series s without power cord? 944412f7-0d03-4ff6-afd0-e66506c67e83 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LamontRedman, Jan 3, 2021.

  1. LamontRedman
    LamontRedman Guest

    Series s alternative power source


    Is there an alternative way to power on my series s without power cord?

    :)
     
    LamontRedman, Jan 3, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Series s alternative power source

    Huh you need the power cord though you can buy a appropiatr e power cord from any bestbuy or computer store

    Its a common ac connector uses wirh most consumer electronics

    Its double rounded
  3. Arminator Win User

    Guitar controllers alternate power sources?

    Unless you know a bit of electronics and build yourself a battery adapter from a power supply that provides 3V, and two wooden pegs the size of AA batteries, some nails as battery contacts on the pegs and a little bit of McGyvering to make an adaptor that
    emulates two AA batteries, the answer is no.

    The Guitar controllers can only be powered by two AA batteries.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Guitar controllers alternate power sources?

    Hi, no, they don't have the connections to use a charge cord. Your only option is to use regular AA batteries.
  5. ImperfectTamer Win User

    Guitar controllers alternate power sources?

    Well scrap! Thanks for the assist guys, looks like i'll have to invest in some rechargeables.
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Power Supply Question - UK to Canada

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello ChemicalSleep, are you referring to the Xbox One Fat console, or the Xbox One S?

    I ask this because the only console that has the (power supply)external source is the Xbox One Fat (Original), the Xbox One S/X and Series S/X the source is internal, the only thing different is the cable.

    And in the case of cable you can buy anyone who adapts to the console.
Thema:

Series s alternative power source

Loading...
  1. Series s alternative power source - Similar Threads - Series alternative power

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...